Monday, February 5, 2007
Producer Update
I finally sent out the permit application to Dale Gordon and I am now awaiting her approval. I am also awaiting cast deal memos to be sent in from our cast. Other than that, our production book is coming along fine. We should have everything ready by Friday, if all goes well. IDris and I are planning a cast meeting a week before shooting so we can get them wardrobe directions and a better understanding of what they will be doing. That's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment