Today was day 1 of filming.
Marco, B and I drove around downtown filming out the side of the car.
It was awkward, and yet, fitingly helarious.
Imagine a slow moving vehicle driving by with a camera pointing out of the tinted window while other cars drive around it. That was us.
B, who was driving, kept putting on the emergency lights and tried to get people to drive around us. Every now and then B would pull over to the side and curse in spanish at stupid people. Some of it was in english.
She told someone to suck her ass. Grose.
For the record she wasn't upset, she just learned how to drive in Miami.
Marco, dedicated, cool and collected, kept telling us to ignore the cars behind us. As a car approached, he simply said, "Just keep going slow, let them do whatever."
I just kept my best to avoid eye contact with any of the other drivers, and at the same time hide my laughing. I wished that we had a decoy old lady behind the wheel so there was at least some tangible escuse for us going -5 MPR.
I felt as if we were a combination of a creepy spy cam and a sneaky sniper assination team.
Marco says we got some good footage, so I'm excited to watch it while I import it's hour-long-of-driving-around-goodness.
Suprisingly nobody honked at us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment