I'm tired. I've been gripping on Lisa Cooks training video for the past three days and I'm tired.
I got good feedback from the test screenres. Actually I got great feedback. Most people seemed to grasp a general right idea about my film, and 0on top of that, they liked it too. Makes me confident about my film.
I just ate ome choclate..
Just met with my spound desginer. He had a rough cut. Some parts were perfect, some partts need work,. So I'm meerting again with him the next two nights. Also meeting with AShlee tomorrow morning to do the music. ALso going to classes. And unloading a eqiuipm,emt truck and editing and writing three papers before swensday.
And I ot to mee t again with marco on tuesday night to tweet the color correction. I also want to take out a smidget of the forrest scene with the general; concensous its too long, though maybe sound and music will help that.
njpnfnjowefnp
Yes,.
I get to selepp
the lepercauns will eat your soulm, but only if they;re on stilts.
ejwqjjsfjpdfj pjn jpadpf adpjfapjdfnpjandpfjapjdfjb pjqefhpuioqwehfihdcmljn p[ph jhfpjkadho[ kh[akodfho[ aihjfio[aho[ khpfjkh apjhdfphfkhpaoifh[a koh [kodf[ko had[kfhajksdfhpjadhpjfh apkdfpkladfplasdpfapsdfhakdf[ad f[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment